Every afternoon at 1:00 pm we will star our zoom meeting and allow students to join until 1:15 pm. Please don’t miss any fun and be on time!!!
Every afternoon, students will learn to work on a different media therefore different material will be provided for each day.
· Mondays of pencil drawing: the studio will provide the student with one mixed media paper for drawing. Please have pencil and eraser ready. Check our drawing gallery below to see the amazing job that some of our artist have done.
· Tuesdays of Water Color: the studio will provide the student with 1 water color paper, 5 water acrylic painting (yellow, blue, red, brown, white and black), and 2 brushed (Medium and Small size). Please have a small container with water ready. See some of the watercolor work at our gallery below.
· Wednesdays of Mosaic: the studio will provide the student with one piece of wood, glass of a variety of colors, beads, and glue. See some of the beautiful mosaic work at our gallery below.
· Thursdays of oil pastel: the studio will provide the student with one Mixed media pepper and 5 oil pastel colors of a variety of colors.
· Fridays of Mix Media with Recycle Material: the studio will provide student with one recycle canvas that will be used to teach students how to reuse material to recreate a piece of art using tissue paper, left overs from other art projects glue and occasionally paint.